Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 4, 2015

Mẫu đơn xin việc bằng tiếng anh - Sales Executive


Nguyen Van A
Tan Binh, HCMC
M: 09090909xx
E: nguyen….@gmail.com

14th June 2014

Mr. Nguyen Van B
HR Manager
ABC manufacturing company
District 9, Ho Chi Minh City

Dear Mr. B,

Apply to: Sales Executive position

I am pleased to find your advertisement for Sales Executive position on Careerlink.vn. I feel that it is direct match with my qualifications and experience.

I have got Bachelor Degree in Business Administration with two years in sales of electronics goods.  In my recent position as a Sales Executive for DEF Electronics Company, developing sale network of selected products in the South region. I have had the opportunity to increase sales by 25% during the first year, 35% during the second year and named “Sales Executive of the Year” for outstanding performance.

I possess aggressive marketing and good negotiating skills. My verbal communication skills and positive attitude makes me an effective communicator with my customers. Given the opportunity, I would be able to become an excellent representative of your sales team.
Please consider the enclosed resume to know more about my professionalism, background and skills. I look forward to have an opportunity of discussing my application with you further and how I can significantly contribute to the ongoing of your reputable company.
Yours sincerely,

Nguyen Van A


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét